Outsourcing is never easy. How can it be? The fundamental process of outsourcing involves giving your in-house activities like accounting, graphic designing, staffing etc to an outside company. No company, big or small, will just like that give away internal works to an outside person or agency.
There is a huge factor of trust that plays here. Or is it the fear of losing control? Or is it rooted in the issue of unemployment and talent drain? There are many questions and opinions around the issue of outsourcing. And despite of issues or controversies, many companies still prefer to outsource key functions to agencies. Not just that, they have cracked a model to make the most of outsourcing services and add value to the bottom line.
Outsourced Graphic Design Services
The scenario is very similar in case of outsourced graphic design services. Being a creative field, graphic designing services are often measured on the scale of sense of taste, conceptualization skills, and creative thinking abilities. The outsourced graphic design service is also measured on ROI and few other aspects like affordability, the speed of delivery etc.
This takes us to the important question of what are the benefits of outsourcing a service like graphic designing? And how can outsourcing it help your business? Here are a few things you can gain from outsourcing graphic designing work.
- Cost reduction: As per Glassdoor, the average salary of a graphic designer in the USA is around $48,000 a year. This is nowhere close to the cost you will pay for a freelance designer or an agency. Undoubtedly, there is a huge saving here for companies who choose to outsource graphic design work. And that is primarily the reason that a large percentage of companies are outsourcing design services to reduce cost.
- Consistent look and feel: It is extremely important for a design to posses the virtue of consistency. A particular color or symbol or logo becomes synonymous with a product or a brand with consistent use of it. A design agency has the prowess to produce creative artworks that have a coherent design and congruent looks.
- Time-saving: In-house designers are often loaded with multiple projects. Their workload can take a toll on your deadlines. It is best to outsource critical and deadline oriented tasks to an expert designer and focus on other important business activities.
- Scalability: Faster deliveries allow you to scale your business and take up more work. An external partner can take up additional work anytime because of the infrastructure setup and expandable team. This way you can produce more in less time.
- Diversity of skills: An in-house designer might have particular strengths and weaknesses in designing. He might be great in creating static designs but weak in animations and so on. This is never the case with an agency. They have team whose collective talent is so diverse that you do not have to think twice before requesting an out-of-the-box creative idea.
- Professional service: Another very important aspect of outsourcing the designing work to an agency is professional service. Agencies and specialised companies have best-in-class infrastructure required for designing. They are heavily invested in the business with good to great talent and in-depth understanding of the profession. Their vast experience brings in the professionalism required for running the show in style.
Websocl pursues a goal based design process that allows us to create artworks that represent your business correctly. Our creatives are targeted at the right audience. To achieve this Websocl works closely with clients to understand the purpose behind every design requirement. This enables our creative team to deliver designs that add value to your business.
Some of the graphic design services we offer include:
- Logos and artworks
- Website graphics
- Social media posts and infographics
- Brochures, flyers, ads, posters and other marketing materials
- Stationery, envelopes, invoices, forms and business cards
- Embroidery digitizing
Reach out to us today by scheduling a call and taking the right step towards creating meaningful creative designs that work for your business.